How the Elizabeth Fry Society Of Northeastern Ontario is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
As an essential service, our office remains open and operational during the pandemic. Our office doors are closed to the public but we remain open via telephone and in person by appointment only. This pandemic plan has been put in place to protect the health of our staff, volunteers and clients. Our organization will continue to follow the Sudbury and District Public Health and the Ministry of Health for best practices and updates.
– Our staff are screened daily for Covid-19 before attending the workplace.
– Many of our programs have been operating via telephone or Zoom meetings. In person meetings can be arranged by appointment only.
– For clients attending in person appointments they will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon entry.
– Masks are to be worn upon entry to the building for all clients, staff and volunteers. A mask will be provided upon entry for those that need one.
– Social distancing protocols are applied within the building and outside of the building.
– We have been provided with health and protective supplies from which we are able to provide each program with needed supplies.
– Sanitizers are available in every office, front desk and boardroom.
– Our building is following our daily standard cleaning protocols in order to minimize exposure of spread.